Diet!

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

My diet starts today. It's based on the Flat Belly Diet. Basically, it's a 1,600 calorie a day diet...with at least 4 mufa's or mono-unsaturated fatty acids. They are good fats. You find them in foods, such as abacados, peanut butter, pecans (most nuts), olives (and their oil) and even dark chocolate. So far I'm doing great! I had a whole wheat english muffin with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter for breakfast. And for lunch I had a salad of romaine, tomatoes, black beans, red onion, olive oil and salsa......it was supposed to have avacaodos on it but I couldn't find any ripe ones when I went shopping. :(  For dinner I'm having chicken w/ stir-fry veggies on brown rice. I'm cooking the chicken with olive oil for my mufa. And I've been busy today so I haven't even had time for my snacks which there are 3 scheduled for today. There's a mix of raisins, semi-sweet chocolate chips, pecans and cheerios. Looking forward to that. And later I'm having more chocolate chips with plain yogurt with vanilla and sweetened with some stevia. And I get a cheese stick too, if i have time. Plus, I had a few tablespoons of low-fat coffee mate! (Italian Sweet Cream! MMMMMM!!!)
I did about 30 minutes of a dance workout this morning too. I weighed in this morning at 167.2. My goal is about 140. I made a ticker for it! I'm excited!!!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP