New Blog!

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010


My life has been going through a major overhaul. So, I thought I'd go ahead an start a fresh new blog to celebrate that fact! I have been learning SO MUCH about myself lately! And probably just as much has been going on externally as internally around here. We're really getting down with the homeschooling. I've been starting to work out. And Next week I am starting the Flat Belly Diet. Hubby's even doing a version of it with me! :) But the most important thing we've been working on lately is the church! Along with another family, we are starting a church! Well we've already started it. We've been meeting in their home since November. And right now we're working on getting into a building. Last night, I even gave the lesson! Talk about stretching! And my next post will be the lesson I gave. Quite a bit of it is testimony actually. It was a lesson I had to learn the hard way. But I've struggled through to the answer and it is now mine! Well, I'm off for now. I will post my lesson later today.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP